The primary responsibility of the position is to drive and grow new business revenue. You'll manage client relationships to ensure that your clients' needs and requirements are met. This will require you to serve as their advocate within Farmers to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options. Other exciting and fulfilling responsibilities include:
- Developing base for long-term sources of clients by using our proven marketing systems, referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determining clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Developing a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Enhancing agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Looking for opportunities to develop innovative solutions for clients, and insuring clients receive superior customer service
- Staying abreast of the most current products and services offered by Farmers as well as industry regulations and news
Farmers Insurance is looking for talented individuals to join our top ranked team. We are looking for individuals who want to take control of their life and financial future and become an agency owner with Farmers Insurance. We have seen people from all backgrounds do very well in this industry and a large portion of that is due to the training and assistance we provide.
We have multiple entry points into becoming an Agency Owner with Farmers Insurance.
Retail Agency: Similar to a Franchise you start with a branded office location and staff| Extensive training support through the process| Aggressive bonus and commission plan| Proof of financial assets required
Agency Acquisition: Purchase an up and running Farmers Insurance Agency with a client/income base in place| Proof of financial assets required
Seed: The Seed Program gives an eligible candidate the opportunity to establish a Farmers® agency with the added benefit of being assigned service and commission rights on existing business.
Associate Agent: The Associate Agent Program provides business professionals seeking an entrepreneurial startup opportunity with access to a 24-month business support program and a nationally recognized brand. You will work with a mentor district manager/business coach who can help you establish additional skillsets for business success.
Protégé: This program provides individuals seeking an entrepreneurial opportunity with access to a 12-month development program that will provide an opportunity to become an agent with Farmers. You will work for a mentor agency owner and have access to resources that can help you establish skillsets for future excellence while learning the business and benefiting from a nationally recognized brand. This program does not have a liquid asset requirement.
Regardless of entry point here are some benefits Farmers Agents enjoy:
- Extensive training, mentoring, and support from our District Office.
- Highly competitive commission and renewal structure.
- Financial Ownership in your agency – build equity for retirement.
- Flexible hours, take control of your time and no working holidays.
- Group health and dental benefit plans
- Bilingual candidates may be eligible for a bonus
- College degree (preferred but not required)
- Sales and customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- No bankruptcies within the last 12 months, not more than $1000 in collections
- Favorable criminal record with no felonies
- Be willing to work towards getting your Property, Causality, Life and Health insurance license
If you are motivated to succeed, and feel this position is a good fit for your career, please complete the application. We will contact you regarding the next steps in the interview process.
- Management: 1 year (Preferred )
- Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Oklahoma City and Metro Area
- Property & Casualty (Preferred but not required)
- Life & Health (Preferred but not required)
- Multiple Languages (Preferred but not required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Farmers Oklahoma District Office
Why Work Here?Are you a leader in your industry? Are you needing to find a flexible career? Are you wanting to prepare for your retirement with a business? We would love to visit with you about Farmers Insurance as a solution to this. Farmers agents are community engaged, family focused and making lots of money. Please let us help you develop a plan for your success.
Own your own profitable business without recreating the wheel.