Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**MUST COMPLETE EMAILED ASSESSMENT AFTER APPLYING TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION**
Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintaining knowledge of our products, and answering any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
Professional Work Environment
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Informs customers of promotions and new or upgraded products using prepared scripts.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
Farmers - Nate Hancock Insurance Agency
BusinessView all jobs at Farmers - Nate Hancock Insurance Agency