We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
- The Recruitment Marketing Specialist is responsible for recommending, executing and tracking end-to-end recruitment marketing initiatives.
- This role will support the manager and coordinate on all marketing channels; execute talent social media strategies; manage projects, timelines, and status reports.
- Focus on awareness and attraction for recruiting and hiring goals; utilize metrics to measure success and suggest changes to the approach.
- Assist in all aspects of day-to-day operations to grow our recruiting brand awareness internally and externally.
Essential Job Functions
- Implement plans from the Marketing Recruitment Manager and the marketing team to ensure talent programs align with Farmers' external marketing efforts using the proper voice, tone and visuals of Farmers to deliver the talent brand to potential recruits.
- Oversee company's career site; implement improvements, design & overall activity.
- Create and optimize compelling graphics, photos, and videos to highlight the Farmers culture.
- Closely manage Farmers LinkedIn page, including calendar coordination, content creation, and results analysis.
- Monitor Glassdoor & Indeed, plan and execute activities for engaging reviews.
- Manage vendor relationships and work closely to maximize investment in talent marketing platforms.
- Anticipates recruitment touch-points and works closely with recruiting team to implement Marketing efforts to attract top talent to Farmers using all available marketing methods with a constant push for innovation including job descriptions, on site interviews, candidate events, recruiter interactions and onboarding.
- Provide and implement recommendations for continual improvement of programs, from both concept and process standpoint.
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders and drive adoption throughout the enterprise (PR, Marketing, Communications, ERG's, HR).
- Track, gather and present results of Recruitment Marketing initiatives to the business including top level executives.
- Research marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry & keep abreast of new trends in social media channels.
- Write internal & external communication with a focus on talent brand to build awareness & increase engagement.
- Participate in key events and represent the Farmers brand and our employment opportunities at conferences and other hiring events.
- Coordinate across the enterprise to ensure the right constituents are represented and engaged.
- Bring an external perspective back to the company on talent branding and candidate experience.
- This position operates in an open office working environment which will include normal and customary distractions, noise, and interruptions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum three years working in a professional/corporate function with experience in marketing with a focus on talent brand and recruitment required.
- In depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing required.
- Hands on experience with paid advertising on multiple channels preferred.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workfo