DISCOVER A SMARTER STARTUP. There are business opportunities and then there are Farmers business opportunities. If you are an entrepreneurial minded individual looking to build your business and invest in yourself, becoming a Farmers® Agency Owner is one of the most exciting startup investment you can make.
With over 90 years of experience and best-in-class training, Farmers has the knowledge to help you start up an independent business you can proudly call your own.
- Minimum of $10,000
- Satisfactory results of background check
Licensing and Training
- Property, Casualty, Life and Health licenses prior to agent appointment
- Training program through the University of Farmers®
Pre-Appointment Production Requirements
- Bind at least 15 P&C new business policies and write at least two Qualified Life policies in the three months immediately preceding full-time appointment
Approved Office Location
- Office location at time of full-time appointment
- Minimum of one licensed and appointed agency staff member within one year of full-time appointment
- Contract Value according to the terms of the appointment agreement
Sale of Service and Commission Rights
- Opportunity to sell service and commission rights
- $2,500 bonus following full-time appointment
Exterior Branding Bonus
- Provides initial exterior branding for approved office location up to a $6,000 maximum possible bonus amount
Bonus Based on Reserve or Associate Program Net NB Commissions
- One-time bonus based on applicable net new business commissions while on the Reserve Agent Program or Associate Agent Program
Bonuses paid subject to specified maximum amounts
Monthly Marketing Bonus
- $300 per month if bonus qualification goals are met
- Monthly Bonus Based on Net NB Commissions
- Bonus opportunity based on applicable monthly net new business commissions and applicable production for three years
- Bonuses based on Life and Commercial commissions subject to specified maximum amounts
WHERE DOES YOUR JOURNEY BEGIN?
Contact us today to join other savvy entrepreneurs who are becoming Farmers® Agency Owners.