Protégé Agent Opportunity
Are you a professional, outgoing person who enjoys working with people? Are you looking for more than just another job? Looking to find a real career? We may have the opportunity you have been looking for. We are looking for someone with sales/customer service experience to be an Insurance Sales Representative for one of our best agencies, with aspirations of being an insurance agent.
This position gives you the option to advance your career and your income exponentially. You will play an integral role in shaping the future of the agency while learning how a successful agency runs, with a mentor & personalized support to ensure your success!
Here is an idea of some of the duties this opportunity will entail
- Establish customer requirements and expectations in order to help the customer identify their specific product needs.
- Cross-sell/up-sell appropriate products to existing customers as needed.
- Solicit, sell, and negotiate new business policies.
- Record client interactions and transactions, detailing client inquiries, requests, concerns, comments, and any actions taken.
- Assist with the annual review process by contacting customers and preparing personalized customer coverage recommendations based on identified needs.
- Ensure policies sold and managed in the agency meet the underwriting principals of the Underwriting Quality Index (UQI).
- Understand the claims process and act as a liaison between the claims adjuster, client, and claimant.
Why a Farmers Insurance Protege?
- You will be paired within a TOP performing Farmers Insurance Agent who will be your mentor throughout this 12-month program (can be completed earlier than 12 months)
- You will be trained through the award-winning University of Farmers & work closely with our district Sales Coach & Systems Coach as well as talented staff within the agency
- Once you have completed the program & met your metrics, you are then granted eligibility to open your own Farmers Insurance Agency through our Retail Program
- Retail Program Incentives ($10,000 startup bonus, up to 300% bonus ON TOP of your regular commission, $300 monthly agency marketing bonus & more!!!)
- $50,000 Asset Requirement WAIVED
- Base salary + Commission
- additional bonuses based on performance
We are Farmers!
- (Property & Casualty) 40 hours
- (Life & Health) 40 hours
- Previous insurance experience (Farmers, AllState, Aflac, etc...) preferred but not required
- Customer Service experience a MUST
- Self-motivation, strong work ethic, reliability, eagerness to learn
We are looking forward to meeting you and get you going on this career path with Farmers Insurance!
Key words: entrepreneur, sales, coverage, selling, policy, Insurance Salesman, Insurance salesperson, financial services, insurance sales, customer service, financial advisor, Series 6, Series 63, Series 7, Series 65, sales consultant, insurance consultant, sales representative, advisor, consultant, Farmers Insurance, entrepreneurial, insurance agent, insurance agency, sales, account executive, account manager, inside sales, sales manager, insurance sales manager, life insurance sales, life insurance, commercial insurance, property insurance, insurance, insurance sales, life and health insurance, outside sales, outside sales representative, policy, sales, sales executive, salesman, salesperson, sales women, selling underwriter, marketing, sales, entrepreneur, Insurance sales, sales, financial services, customer service, marketing, sales, Farmers Insurance, customer service, lending, cold calling, telemarketer, telemarketing, mortgage, home builder, homes, mutual funds, annuities, mortgage, management, manager, loan officer, lending, Farmers, Insurance sales, customer service, marketing Farmers, coverage, selling, policy, Insurance Salesman, Insurance salesperson, Insurance sales, Kansas City, Liberty, Platte City, St. Joe, Smithville, Kearney, Lawson, Maryville, Gower, Plattsburg, Lathrop, Excelsior Springs, Liberty, Allstate, American Family, State Farm
#farmers #owner #farmerscareers #careers #kcjobs #kcopenings #wearefarmers #farmersfamily #farmersdistrict #Farmersinsurance #insurancejobs #Salesmanager #insurancebook #growwithfarmers #newopenings #linkedinjobs #farmersjobopenings
Why Work Here?As a Farmers district manager, I’m ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. I provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
At Farmers we understand that life is uncertain and that not only do people need insurance they need good insurance. Someone has to sell it