At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States. If you want to make a positive impact on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.
Our Finance IT team is embarking on a significant Finance transformation and is moving the SAP Finance ECC6 ecosystem to S/4 HANA Finance (Greenfield Implementation) and concurrently reengineering Finance processes to foster a next generation of business success. Farmers IT is seeking a seasoned SAP Finance ABAP Developer to support development efforts for the S/4 HANA Finance Transformation implementation.
- Evaluate SAP roadmap, provide recommendations on tools, Software and implementation strategies.
- Supports S4 Finance solution configuration and technical development. Should be able to perform quality checks, code reviews and enforce industry standard development practices.
- Effectively engages with IT delivery partners and implements industry standard solutions leveraging the go forward platforms.
- Uses extensive IT Development knowledge at domain level and supports change management and business adoption of technologies.
- Participates as a member of cross-functional development teams. Performs analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements.
- 5-7 years of SAP ABAP, Web Dynpro, EDI, ALE, SLT, Fiori experience with one full life-cycle SAP Finance implementation experience, focusing on Finance General ledger, Cost Center-Controlling, Profitability Analysis, Internal Orders, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets.
- Strong Finance domain and SAP business process knowledge, ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization.
- Has hands on experience implementing User Exits, Enhancements, Report and transaction objects, Scripts, BAPIs, internal and external integration technologies.
- Experience in S4 HANA preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- May require occasional travel.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 02/19/2020