The Protégé Program allows aspiring Insurance Agents to earn while they learn through a highly competitive base + commission pay structure.
The Protégé Program is designed to provide individuals an opportunity to grow their skills and business knowledge to become a Farmers Agent while working for an existing Farmers Agent.
The Protégé can learn from an experienced industry professional as well as have access to the award-winning University of Farmers® training program.
Protégés will have 12 months to complete all eligibility requirements in place at the time, which may change from time to time in the Companies’ sole discretion.
When a Protégé meets all applicable eligibility requirements, they will have the opportunity to become an Agent. The investable asset requirements expected of standard Agent entry points will be waived.
Daily responsibilities of Protégés include making outbound and receiving inbound calls from both current and prospective customers. During these interactions, they will be expected to uncover customer needs, and discuss relevant products. Protégés will also be expected to meet sales quotas through this process.
- Wages will include base pay + commission
- Program graduates may be offered the opportunity to start their own agency with no asset verification or pivot into a role at a pre-existing agency
- Receive training by working directly with some of the top Agents in the country
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' current and future needs
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Uncover clients needs and present them with solutions available through Farmers Insurance products
- Close sales on a minimum amount of new business premium to new and existing clients
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Successful completion of background review
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess either Life & Health or Property & Casualty or be willing to obtain
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit with drive and ambition
- College degree (preferred)
- Prior to being appointed as a Protégé, a candidate must pass a background check and obtain, at a minimum, property and casualty and life and health licenses.
- Any working arrangements, including, but not limited to, compensation, duties, incentives, bonuses, etc., are strictly between the Protégé and the Farmers Agent electing to engage them.
Key words: entrepreneur, sales, coverage, selling, policy, Insurance Salesman, Insurance salesperson, financial services, insurance sales, customer service, financial adviser, Series 6, Series 63, Series 7, Series 65, sales consultant, insurance consultant, sales representative, adviser, consultant, Farmers Insurance, entrepreneurial, insurance agent, insurance agency, sales, account executive, account manager, inside sales, sales manager, insurance sales manager, life insurance sales, life insurance, commercial insurance, property insurance, insurance, insurance sales, life and health insurance, outside sales, outside sales representative, policy, sales, sales executive, salesman, salesperson, sales women, selling underwriter, marketing, sales, entrepreneur, Insurance sales, sales, financial services, customer service, marketing, sales, Farmers Insurance, customer service, lending, cold calling, telemarketer, telemarketing, mortgage, home builder, homes, mutual funds, annuities, mortgage, management, manager, loan officer, lending, Farmers, Insurance sales, remote, customer service, marketing Farmers, coverage, selling, policy, Insurance Salesman, Insurance salesperson, Insurance sales, Kansas City, Liberty, Platte City, St. Joe, Smithville, Kearney, Lawson, Maryville, Gower, Plattsburg, Lathrop, Excelsior Springs, Liberty,
#farmers #owner #farmerscareers #careers #kcjobs #kcopenings #wearefarmers #farmersfamily #farmersdistrict #Farmersinsurance #insurancejobs #Salesmanager #insurancebook #growwithfarmers #newopenings #linkedinjobs #farmersjobopenings #remote