Do you want more than just a job, a career with the opportunity to be Agency Owner’s Partner? Can you turn a NO to a YES? Do you like a challenge? Are you LICENSED Property & Causality? Have proven sales records? Want an opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential? If you answered yes to these questions, working for an Insurance Agent may be the career for you!
FARMERS INSURANCE Agent in Southwest part of town in 89178 is seeking a qualified professional to join their office for the role of Insurance Sales Producer. We are seeking an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and provide remarkable customer service.
MUST BE licensed Property & Casualty Insurance. Life & Health insurance licensed is a plus in addition to P&C. You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients. As a producer, your financial destiny is unlimited! You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your own financial future. The harder you work, the more you earn! This is a base + commission + bonus position.
- Licensed in Property & Casualty.
- At least 1 year PROVEN insurance sales a must.
- Able to meet monthly production goals.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Maintain a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills.
- HEAVY outbound sales calls.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
- Service can include responding to inquiries, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.