Insurance Agent Trainee: Brian Reichert Agency
Farmers Insurance Encinitas, CA
- Expired: 17 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Farmers Protégé program:
We are looking for individuals that are looking to enter the financially lucrative world of insurance! Our protégé program allows you to work and be mentored by one of our district's most successful agents. We offer base pay plus commission.
We will provide full one on one training with sales, customer service, insurance knowledge, and marketing techniques.
Salary Range: $2500-$3000 Monthly plus commission.
· Provide quotes, pricing, and other information to prospective and existing clients.
· Ensure all quotes procedures and practices are compliant with Farmers guidelines and procedures.
· Meet new business sales goals by working existing leads, develop new leads, and market appropriate products.
· Able to obtain or currently hold a Property & Casualty license and a Life & Health License.
(We will provide study material for candidates that do not currently hold insurance license)
· Outgoing, confident, and assertive individual.
· Quick Learner and a team player.
· Committed to growth.
· Must pass credit and background check.
· Previous Sales, Marketing, or networking experience is a plus!
Farmers is proud to serve more than 10 million households with more than 19 million individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of over 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and nearly 21,000 employees.
Farmers InsuranceWhy Work Here?
Farmers offer your career stability, longevity & credibility. You gain freedom, independence, flexibility & profitability.
Farmers Insurance is recognized as an "Essential Business." Farmers is proud to serve more than 10 million households with more than 19 million individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of over 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and nearly 21,000 employees.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Farmers Insurance