Take over an existing farmer's agency with the complete support of our District Operations team.
Farmers Agents have access to over 60 products & services , from traditional products like auto and homeowners insurance to business, life insurance and financial services. They receive extensive training developed by the award-winning University of Farmers, and a proven technology platform to help them build a strong, stable book of business.
Farmers Insurance offers three different types of entry points designed for candidates of all backgrounds and skill sets:
The Agency Acquisitions program provides lucrative financial incentives to capitalized external candidates that purchase the service and commission rights from existing Farmers Agents. The candidate receives the full service commissions upon acquisition.
- Proven background in the business environment; either managing or building, etc.
- The desire to build and grown an existing business
- Decisions made with ROI and cash flow in mind
- Self-Motivation and Independence
- Effective time-management skills and self-reliance to accomplish goals
- The ability to identify and focus on priorities
- The ability to inspire as well as listen and learn from others
- Leadership and people management skills
- The motivation to work hard and take risks to achieve financial success
- Willing and able to make investments into business opportunities for future gain
- The willingness to accept responsibility for personal success and failures
- Office Start-up Bonus Program (up to $10,000 bonus to reimburse office startup expenses)
- Monthly New Business Premium Bonus for Acquisition under 1,000 Policies in Force
- Bonus % paid on monthly new business Agent Eligible Premium or Policies in Force
- All agents start at baseline bonus level for first quarter and then tiers are determined by prior quarter performance
- Monthly bonuses paid on Life and Commercial premiums subject to caps
- Up to $10,000 bonus for office start-up
- Full commissions on all purchased policies, excluding life policy renewals
- Immediate access to 100% of contract value
- 3-Year Monthly New Business Premium Bonus (Monthly Bonus % paid on qualified new business premium)
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Retirement Options & Family Takeovers
- Awards & Recognition
- Luxury Trips
- Continual Professional Development in Sales, Product, Marketing and Customer Service
There are great benefits to becoming a Farmers agency owner including ongoing commission for every active policy. Residual income is income that continues to be generated after the initial sale. Compare this to what most people focus on earning: linear income which is "single pay" compensation. When you build an agency and your number of clients continues to increase so does your residual income. Your income is no longer limited and you get to determine when you want to give yourself a promotion.
Sales, marketing, entrepreneur, business owner, finance, insurance, self-motivated, dedicated, and consistent
Key words: entrepreneur, sales, coverage, selling, policy, Insurance Salesman, Insurance salesperson, financial services, insurance sales, customer service, financial adviser, Series 6, Series 63, Series 7, Series 65, sales consultant, insurance consultant, sales representative, adviser, consultant, Farmers Insurance, entrepreneurial, insurance agent, insurance agency, sales, account executive, account manager, inside sales, sales manager, insurance sales manager, life insurance sales, life insurance, commercial insurance, property insurance, insurance, insurance sales, life and health insurance, outside sales, outside sales representative, policy, sales, sales executive, salesman, salesperson, sales women, selling underwriter, marketing, sales, entrepreneur, Insurance sales, sales, financial services, customer service, marketing, sales, Farmers Insurance, customer service, lending, cold calling, telemarketer, telemarketing, mortgage, home builder, homes, mutual funds, annuities, mortgage, management, manager, loan officer, lending, Farmers, Insurance sales, customer service, marketing Farmers, coverage, selling, policy, Insurance Salesman, Insurance salesperson, Insurance sales, Kansas City, Liberty, Platte City, St. Joe, Smithville, Kearney, Lawson, Maryville, Gower, Plattsburg, Lathrop, Excelsior Springs, Liberty,
#farmers #owner #farmerscareers #careers #kcjobs #kcopenings #wearefarmers #farmersfamily #farmersdistrict #Farmersinsurance #insurancejobs #Salesmanager #insurancebook #growwithfarmers #newopenings #linkedinjobs #farmersjobopenings