We are seeking an Entrepreneurial-minded individual to join our growing team! This role will teach you the Insurance Industry and give you a clear road map to Agency Ownership!
• The Protégé Program is designed to provide individuals an opportunity to grow their skills and business knowledge to become a Farmers Agency Owner while being mentored by one of our top Agents.
• The Protégé will have access to the award-winning University of Farmers program as well as 12-months of local support from the District Office.
• When a Protege Agency Producer meets all applicable eligibility requirements, they will have the opportunity to become an agency owner. The investible asset requirements will be waived.
This opportunity is designed for individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset
• The desire to build and grow a business
• A motivated self-starter
• A desire to have a long-term rewarding career
• The ability to learn and listen while growing to inspire others
• Effective time-management skills to successfully achieve conversion goals
- Handle customer inquiries
- Sell and Solicit / Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to obtain Insurance License
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year