Farmers is seeking polished and experienced Life & Financial Sales Professionals, with strong prospecting, relationship building, and client-facing skills. Prospective candidates may come from a number of environments, including insurance agencies, life brokerages, banks, and broker-dealers.
- Build your own Farmers agency and develop working relationships with Farmers agents in your respective market so that they see you as someone they can confidently introduce to customers in their agency.
- Work as a service provider for current Farmers agents to author and execute a strategy to cross-sell Life and Financial Services offerings to existing Farmers customers. This may include customized marketing campaigns, thought pieces, as well as joint customer recognition and social events in conjunction with the Farmers agent.
- Educate Farmers agents around mortality and retirement-based solutions
- Conduct in-person meetings with prospects to review their needs and educate them on Farmers’ broader suite of Life and Retirement offerings.
- Assist Farmers agents with the process for running illustrations and proposals, and interface with Home Office support and Underwriting around case design and approvals.
- Interface with Financial Services Directors (FSDs) as well as District Managers (DMs) who may work with 50-100 Farmers agents in a given market. This can include various types of support, including tips and ideas on ways to best market you and your services.
- Operate with professionalism and integrity, represent and uphold the Farmers brand, and embody its ethos of customer first.
- Pass FNWL and FFS background checks
- Licenses and Registration – Must hold a life license, and have a FINRA 6 or 7 license
- At least 2+ years of customer-facing Life and Financial Services sales experience (we will consider a wide range of experience)
- No outside appointments that present a conflict of interest
- The ability to take on an entrepreneurial endeavor and a willingness to work on a straight commission or revenue sharing arrangement with a Farmers agent