At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, dream of the future, and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States. If you want to make a positive impact on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.
What We Do
Our Customer Service Sales Representatives have direct lines to our customers and provide positive customer experiences. Our agencies provide award-winning training and resources to be successful through the University of Farmers. Our customer service experts will promote efficiency, and adaptability to solve problems effectively.
What You’ll Do
- Share insurance and eligibility information with customers and efficiently provide resolutions.
- Provide solutions and initiatives with our customers through the use of phones, email, mail, and other resources.
- Build effective communication skills and emotional resilience that provide a positive customer experience to internal and external customers.
- Hold knowledge of Company products, services, and strategies across multiple lines of insurance.
What You Bring
- High School diploma or equivalent. Four Year College Degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-3 years providing consultative service support in a complex environment.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), and the ability to learn and navigate multiple technology platforms while interacting with customers.
- Adaptability and wiliness to learn the insurance industry.
- Drive to help families and individuals protect their financial future
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Type: Full-time/ Part-time
Communication method(s) used:
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Property and Casualty License (Preferred)
Why Work Here?
When you GROW WITH FARMERS, you are growing with an industry leader.