Possible remote opportunity 6 months after training
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world.
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check outfarmers.com/careersand be sure to follow us onInstagramandLinkedIn!
Essential Job Functions
* Analyze, clarify and resolve basic policy and account related questions from internal and external customers.
* Reviews problems and communicates with appropriate personnel to obtain information when necessary.
* Responds to customer inquiries through appropriate mediums.
* Attains performance level standards as outlined in performance objectives.
* Continues to build personal skill set by participating in in-house or outside insurance or industry related courses and seminars as deemed necessary to expand product and system knowledge.
* Stays current with relevant product(s).
* Understands organization's overall strategy.
* Models Farmers core values. Performs other duties as assigned.
* Business Results - ability to meet individual performance, metrics and goals.
* Innovation - accepts innovation and improvement recommendations.
* Communication- acceptable written and verbal communication skills.
* Job Knowledge- Basic billing, Underwriting guidelines and policy processing.
* Team Work- accepts feedback when offered and works well with others.
Besides some sedentary work, job duties require some or all of the following physical activities: Standing, carrying/lifting up to 10 pounds, seeing and hearing, walking, reaching, pushing and pulling, and speaking, reading, and writing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Successful completion of company approved job assessments.
Customer service experience or proven competency performing Senior Policy Service Advocate essential job function and special skills.
Special Skill Requirement
Customer service skills Typing skills Basic PC skills Basic math skills Conflict resolution skills Verbal and written communication skills
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: **Customer Service*
Organization: **Farmers Insurance*
Title: Customer Service Representative
Requisition ID: 200000PZ