Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn!
We are looking for results-driven, customer service focused individuals to build a rewarding long-term career with us as a: Customer Service Associate- Claims! Starting Pay ranges from $16.35- $17.40 per hour plus 10% differential for Spanish bilingual skill and 10% shift differential for afternoon/ evening schedules.
This is a critical position, being the first point of contact and servicing our customers in need as they are filing a claim. Duties will include the following: Handling our customers' first report of claims (Auto, Homeowners, Non-Auto Liability), Taking status calls on claims. Offering services such as rentals, repair services, and fire/water restoration, and more.
This is an extremely important position as you will be working directly with our customers who may have been involved in a car accident or have had property damage to their home. Our customers expect to discuss their claim with someone who will not only handle it knowledgeably, effectively, and efficiently; but also someone who genuinely cares about them and what they are going through. One of our main goals is to make sure that our customer feels at ease at the conclusion of the call.
At Farmers, it's more than just a job. It's a place where you can bring your true self to work each and every day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0jax0myvkg
Farmers offers tremendous internal growth opportunities; including positions as Sr. Customer Service Representatives, Quality Coaches, Claims Adjusters- within many different lines of business including Auto and Home, Supervisors and Managers!
If this sounds like something you are interested in please take a few minutes to see our day in the life video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn-08KlEKZ0
Anticipated Start Date: January 27, 2020
Willingness to work non-traditional shifts within a 24-7 operation is required.
If you have the following:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to navigate within multiple computer programs simultaneously.
- Eagerness to learn about personal lines insurance policies.
As a full-time Customer Service Representative, you'll be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Package with a wide range of benefits. Some of the most popular benefits include opportunities for: Bonus based on performance, 401K company contribution of 4% and match up to 6%, 20 days of Paid Time Off (prorated based on start date), paid holidays, and medical, dental and vision plans!
- 401(k) company contribution
- Bonuses based on performance
- Annual performance reviews for raises
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress- including denim
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Volunteer opportunities
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Proficient in English written and verbal communication skills
- Assumes personal responsibility for actions
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Possesses strong technical aptitude including the ability to master multiple windows simultaneously.
Job Posting: 11/04/2019