Customer Service & Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Farmers Insurance is one of the most respected and fastest growing insurance companies in the country. We were established in California in 1928. Today, Farmers is the countrys 3rd largest insurer of vehicles, homes and small businesses and provide a wide range of other insurance and financial services products. Farmers is proud to serve more than 10 million households with more than 20 million individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of over 50,000 exclusive and independent agents and nearly 24,000 employees.
We are seeking a licensed Customer Service and Sales Representative (CSSR) or someone who is willing to obtain their license(s) within 30 days, who will professionally represent our company and provide excellent agency support.
The Customer Service Representative will work to:
- Maximize positive customer experiences by responding to customer inquiries or complaints regarding the company's products or services;
- Contribute to agency success through promoting new business, cross-selling, and new initiatives;
- Establish and develop customer relationships and follow up with customer.
- Property & Casualty/Life & Health Licensed with the State of California or willing to get licensed within 30 days (we can help you through the process!)
- Clean background
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written and interpersonal skills)
- Professional and courteous manner
- Strong organizational an multi-tasking skills
- Customer Service/Sales experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced customer focused environment
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Windows, Internet)
Starting wage: Up to $16/hour plus commission splits
AddressYuba City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Farmers Insurance