Insurance Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $150,000 to $350,000 Yearly
Farmers Insurance Protege Agent: Base Salary + Commission
Come work for the # 1 District Office in Minnesota! We are looking for professional business minded individuals who want to manage an agency and work their way into agency ownership - with the help of our team at the District Office in Eagan
. The Farmers Insurance Protege Agent Program is designed to help us grow and train candidates to prepare take over an existing Farmers Insurance agency. This is a 12-month paid training period, where after completion of the program, the Protege Agent will have multiple agency owner options to choose from, with substantial bonuses that will allow them immediate success in our industry and secured 6-figure income. The primary responsibility of the position is to drive and grow new business revenue. You'll manage client relationships to ensure that your clients' needs and unique requirements are met. This will require you to serve as their advocate within Farmers to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options. Other exciting and fulfilling responsibilities include:
- Developing base for long-term sources of clients by using our proven marketing systems, referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determining clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Developing a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Enhancing agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Looking for opportunities to develop monetizable solutions for clients, and insuring clients receive superior customer service
- Staying abreast of the most current products and services offered by Farmers as well as industry regulations and news
PERKS WE OFFER:
We understand that excellent representatives need excellent rewards, so our company is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
- NEW AGENT SIGN ON BONUS
- Financial support program that promotes stability and security while you are growing your career
- Flexible training program that is complimentary to your current work and/or personal schedule
- Work/life balance that allows you to enjoy the things you love doing most while making a positive impact in the community.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- Retirement plan options
- Career security and stability our company has been flourishing for over 85 years
- Initial and ongoing training and support our company offers a top rated and award-winning training program that addresses the personal growth needs in different stages of your career
- Exciting bonuses, awards/recognition, and trips
Comp plan is a blend
Base pay + commission structure
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- At least one year of sales, account management, business development, and/or marketing experience is preferred
- Experience in owning or managing a business is a plus
- Strong track record of growing revenue and increasing the bottom line
- Goal-oriented and thrives in a reward-based atmosphere
- Excellent written and verbal communications, as well as positive interpersonal skills
- Optimistic attitude demonstrating positivity, enthusiasm, self-motivation, and exceptional work ethic
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to submit to and pass a company background check
- Has reliable transportation and a valid drivers license
- Conducts themselves with the utmost professionalism and represents the company in a positive light
- Ethical in dealings with clients, co-workers, and members of the community
- Have or willing to obtain MN property/ casual and life/ health insurance licenses (We assist you with the process)
Farmers Insurance of Minnesota - District Office
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Farmers Insurance of Minnesota - District Office