Insurance Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 Yearly
The Jason Banitt Agency is looking for remote employees out of Minneapolis.
Our new Farmers Protege Program is designed for anyone who has ever thought about entering the competitive world of insurance. This is an opportunity to be appointed under one of Farmers' most successful agents. Learn how to operate an insurance practice from the inside out all while being paid. This hands-on paid position is perfect for someone wanting to know what a typical day is like and has the desire to run a business. Full training is provided, from marketing, sales, staffing, customer service and insurance knowledge. The outcome of the protege program is to prepare you to own your own agency after surpassing the goals set by the company.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Sign On / Hiring Bonus
Career Development & Growth
Paid Volunteer Days
Team Building Activities
Hands On Training
Professional Work Environment
- Work existing leads, develop new leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs and market appropriate products.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers in a timely manner so as to provide exceptional and extraordinary service.
- Ensure that all quotes, procedures, and practices are compliant with Farmers Department of Insurance.
- Work independently and with mentoring/coaching.
- Multi-task, organized and driven to meet deadlines.
- Confident and Assertive
- Outgoing and enjoys talking to people
- Trustworthy and Dependable
- Quick learner and a team player
- College Degree Preferred but not required.
- Bilingual (Spanish or Somali a plus)
Farmers Insurance -Southern Minnesota
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Farmers Insurance -Southern Minnesota