Insurance Sales Representative (Bilingual)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to start a sales career or break into the insurance industry? We want highly motivated and determined job seekers to APPLY TODAY. No matter your sales experience, we'll invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build a business, to develop the proper skills and understanding, and to excel in this field. We provide our new Sales Representatives with ongoing training and support on their path to success so they can best serve our customers!
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As our newest insurance sales representative you will sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time sales representative you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows.
Sign On / Hiring Bonus
Career Development & Growth
Team Building Activities
Hands On Training
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Informs customers of promotions and new or upgraded products using prepared scripts.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services and/or referral programs.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- Provide customers with additional information about new products and services.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified timeframe.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Successful sales background.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Bilingual (Spanish or Somali)
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.
- Adhering to strict FCC rules, please don’t apply if you have any charges related to theft, violence, drugs within the past seven years or ANY past convictions concerning violation of the FCC rules.
Farmers Insurance -Southern Minnesota
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Farmers Insurance -Southern Minnesota