Licensed Insurance Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Spend time listening to new and potential clients, assess their priorities and finances, and determine suitable insurance plan options that successfully meet their individual insurance needs
- Maintain and grow existing portfolios by developing and implementing effective and attentive sales strategies that cultivate long-term customer loyalty
- Keep bookkeeping systems, sales databases, customer records, and related organizational tools current to accurately report progress to monthly and quarterly sales quotas to stakeholders
- Work with policyholders to develop and deliver risk management strategies that fit their individual profiles
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Some computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Office is required
- Superb analytical, interpersonal communication, and customer service skills are needed to succeed in this role
- Some experience with accounting or sales lead software is beneficial
- Proven understanding of the insurance industry including insurance products, risk management and any state and federal regulations
Farmers Insurance - Janz Agency is an Insurance Agency that aspires to win, make a difference, and protect the hard-earned accomplishments and assets of our customers.
Farmers Insurance - Janz Agency
AddressNewport Beach, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Farmers Insurance - Janz Agency