Agency Producer / Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, compassionate person with a desire to make a difference in peoples lives. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative, you will be part of a team that is helping to grow the revenue of the office by offering products that people need for their security and peace of mind. Our newest Licensed Insurance Sales Representative will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects and current clients who need insurance. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative, you will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.
Hourly Wage Plus Commissions
Paid Holidays and Time Off
Holidays and Weekends Off
Career Development & Growth
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Document each customer contact in the CRM.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses, and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintain client relationships with follow-up phone calls.
- Obtain prospects' information such as name, address, vehicle information and enter into quoting system.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Provide on-going support to insurance clients as needed.
- Present and explain insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- Respond to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified timeframe.
- Assess and identify the wants and needs of your customer(s) over the phone
- Uphold the wants and needs of your customers
- Educate clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Provide policies to new clients and explain benefits/risks of the policy
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful, and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Property & Casualty insurance license is required.
- Life & Health Insurance license required.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is required.
Farmers Insurance Israel Cortes Agency
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Farmers Insurance Israel Cortes Agency