Entry Level Insurance Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $60,000 Yearly
Farmers Insurance offers a wide variety of opportunities for growth and advancement. We are looking for a passionate, self-driven, natural born entrepreneur to participate in the Retail Agent Program to build their own Farmers Agency.
As a Retail Agent, you will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of insurance by shadowing other insurance agents in the area. You will grow your business by meeting with clients to help them determine the best policies for their needs to make them feel the most safe and secure. The Retail Agent Program offers a 36-month bonus opportunity designed to assist agents with growth over the first three years.
With award winning training through Farmers, you will excel in this position and have the opportunity to grow your business to its fullest potential.
***Our 3-5 year sales agents make between $120,000-$250,000 a year!***
- Exterior Branding Bonuses- up to $6,000 possible bonus amount for approved office locations
- Signing Bonus- $7,500 bonus following full-time appointment
- Bonuses for new business commissions
- $500 per month if bonus qualification goals are met
- Bonuses on Life and Commercial commissions
With guidance from other agents and unlimited resources provided by Farmers, you will be able to:
- Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Prospect and generate new business through leads & referral sources.
- Generate insurance quotes.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Provide on-going support to insurance clients as needed.
To work in this position, you must:
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license as well as a Life & Health insurance license.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Have prior Sales Experience.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Have great Customer Service skills.
- Be driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.
Farmers Insurance Group
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Farmers Insurance Group