Customer Service Representative (Sign-On Bonus Available)
- $15 to $18 Hourly
Our insurance agency is located in Roselle, IL, and we're looking to add a Part-Time staff member. Our agency is offering flexible hours to work around our new employee's schedule. Our compensation package rewards you for your high performance and can lead to other career development opportunities.
- Very competitive commission structure
- Business and Leadership Courses available
- Audible subscription provided
- Bonus incentive based on individual/agency performance
- Paid time off - personal time and holidays
- Career growth/advancement development
- Training/coaching provided
Customer and employee success and satisfaction are our top two priorities. The two go hand-in-hand, and as they build each other up, they create an external and internal army of brand ambassadors.
Career Growth Plan:
We are constantly searching for new leaders within our company. All of our team members have a duty to better themselves, and everyone has an opportunity to advance within our organization.
Here are the frequently asked questions and answers that we get about our career opportunity:
Is this a commission-only position?
No, our compensation plan is unmatched in the marketplace. We offer a base salary with uncapped commission and attractive bonuses.
Is prior insurance sales experience required?
No, you don't need to know anything about insurance or insurance sales to apply. We provide all of the product and sales training that you will need to be successful.
What kind of training will I receive?
We invest in our team members to help them succeed and achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals. You will receive the award-winning product and sales training that is exclusively offered in our agency.
What is the culture like in your company?
We have a competitive culture where we expect a lot from ourselves and each other; however, we support one another to ensure that we all succeed and have an enjoyable work environment.
What would my career growth plan look like?
All team members in our organization have the opportunity to go through our Employee Maturity Program and advance within our organization and take on leadership roles.
Will I have to purchase my own leads?
No, we provide all of the leads. Our salespeople never have to worry about reaching out to their friends or family and asking them for business.
If you're looking to be part of something remarkable, and if this career opportunity sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then apply today!
- Develop insurance quotes, make sales presentations, and close sales
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly client support
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers and follow-up.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Sales experience or a client-facing background is a plus
- Insurance experience is preferred, but not required
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability, and ethical behavior
- Must be coachable
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and listening
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must be motivated and determined
- Required: Property and Casualty License (will help obtain a license)
Farmers Insurance - Greater ChicagoRoselle, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.