Insurance Sales - Agent Development Program
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Want to own your own business, but don't have the resources? This is a 12 month paid training program that will make that possible. Our agency is looking for a confident and highly motivated individual that's interested in a great sales opportunity. Great earnings with future long term career advancement available. As an Insurance Sales Protégé Agent you will make outbound calls to generate appointments and market a wide range of insurance products and services. Apply today to start your path toward owning your own business and starting your career as a Farmers Insurance Agent.
Protégé Program to Agency Ownership
University of Farmers Training
Great Commission Structure
Hands On Training
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Call prospective customers by operating telephones, automatic dialing systems, and other internet technologies.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Must be able to obtain or currently possess a Life and Health Insurance License
Farmers Insurance - Dale Melton Agency
AddressWarner Robins, GA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Farmers Insurance - Dale Melton Agency