*Part-Time* Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is one of the country's largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses and provides a wide range of other insurance and financial services products.
Farmers is proud to serve more than 10 million households with more than 20 million individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of over 50,000 exclusive and independent agents and nearly 24,000 employees.
Customer Service Representative:
Our growing firm is seeking an organized and friendly District Customer Service Representative to play a strategic role on our team. You will be responsible for answering any client questions or concerns about coverage, policy changes, and billing deadlines. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide an excellent customer experience and demonstrate a basic understanding of our insurance products. If you're a strong communicator with attention to detail and have an interest in growing your career in the insurance industry, this position is for you! Full training provided to you regarding the specific skills you will need to succeed in this role.
- Salary based on prior experience
- Bonus opportunities
- Health, dental and life Insurance
- Retirement program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career development & growth opportunities within organization
- Give clear answers to clients on any coverage or billing questions including information on rate fluctuations or policy changes to ensure full understanding.
- Record any policy updates or changes on customer accounts by tracking them in our book of business and communicating with clients to explain any updates to their coverage.
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy.
- Facilitate communication with clients and claims adjusters to process all documentation reporting a claim on a current policy.
- Must have very strong follow up, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Jobseekers need to have basic computer skills and have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint). Social media skills are a plus.
- Active IL insurance licenses are desired.
- Relevant insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is helpful but not required, training will be provided if your skills are a good match.
- Technologically competent with MS Office and social media.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must possess leadership qualities, be goal-oriented and organized with a passion to win.
- Willingness to commit to continuing education in the insurance field.
- Must be able to obtain Illinois Property & Casualty and Life & Health licenses.
Farmers Insurance - Chicago District Headquarters
AddressDes Plaines, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Farmers Insurance - Chicago District Headquarters