Insurance Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy training and mentoring others?
Have you been in insurance sales but would like to train and support others?
Are you skilled at motivating and driving sales results?
If YES, then apply!!
The district office of Farmers Insurance in Plymouth, MN, is seeking a Sales Manager to recruit, train, coach and mentor agency owners in the Twin Cities. This is a leadership position that can lead to a District Manager position.
- The candidate will train and coach new and seasoned agency owners
- The candidate will send reports and be a life insurance support
- The sales manager will drive sales results through coaching and mentoring
- Onboarding and training will be essential to the success of the sales manager
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hands On Training
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Life & Health Insurance license required.
- Display leadership competencies, including ability to delegate, engage, and inspire others.
- Successful sales background.
Farmers Insurance & Financial Services
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Farmers Insurance & Financial Services