- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking forÂ experienced sales and business savvy professionals whoÂ are great connecting with clients and want to drive new business and procure retantion. We are also looking for Producers that would be interested inÂ potentially starting their own business down the road.
Our Farmers Producer Program allows you to work closely with a succesfful agent owner, assistingÂ them with new business generation in exchange for mentorship as you prepare to build your own Agency.
We will provide excellent sales, customer service and industry training.Â
Agents will Provide you with quality leads and Salesforce for your CRM.Â (no purchasing your own leads or spamming your family and friends.)Â Â
Salary Range: $2500-$5000 Monthly average (base salary plus commission structure as based on experience)
Regardless of entry point here are some benefits Farmers Agents enjoy:
- Extensive training, mentoring and support from our district office
- Highly competitive commission, renewal and bonus structure
- Farmers has been around since the 1920's and Insurance is considered an essential industry
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Provide quotes, pricing, and other information to prospective and existing clients.
- Ensure all quotes procedures and practices are compliant with Farmer's guidelines and procedures.
- Meet new business sales goals by working existing leads, develop new leads, and market appropriate products.
- Able to obtain or currently hold a Property & Casualty license and a Life & Health License. (We will provide study material for candidates that do not currently hold insurance license)
- Outgoing, confident, and assertive individual.
- Quick Learner and a team player.
- Committed to growth.
- Must pass credit and background check.
- Previous Sales, Marketing, or networking experience is a plus!
Farmers District Office
Get fresh Insurance Sales Producer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.