IT Systems PM Operator
Farmers Bank & Trust Magnolia, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description/Job SummaryPerforms item balancing and processes files from various sources for posting.
Responsibilities/Duties1. Assist with item balancing and perform final balance at the end of the day. This duty is performed
2. Assist with IT support calls after normal business hours. This duty is performed daily.
3. Process third party files (FNBB, merchant capture, ATM, mobile deposit, etc.). This duty is
4. Perform steps accurately to ensure End of Day is started to update customer/bank information.
This duty is performed daily.
5. Assist with document scanning to document imaging system. This duty is performed daily.
6. Monitor various systems for fraud. This duty is performed daily.
7. Perform special after hours maintenance procedures. This duty is performed as needed.
8. Provide back-up various areas of the IT systems group as needed. This duty is performed as
9. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned. This duty is performed as needed.
10. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Required QualificationsMental alertness and adaptability to office and field area work routines. Equivalent to four years high
school or GED, with particular emphasis during high school in office skills, shop skills, or others, plus
0 to 6 months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and
DetailsMust deliver Farmers' Advantage Customer Service to all customers, both internal and external. Must
maintain confidentiality of customer and bank information at all times. Must have strong attention to
detail and accuracy and be able to work independently. Must be able to cross-train for other positions.
Farmers Bank & Trust
TechnologyView all jobs at Farmers Bank & Trust