Farm Journal, the largest business information company serving U.S. agriculture, is seeking a self-starter to join our Business Intelligence Team. This person will partner with sales, business and internal teams to drive the execution of data-driven performance marketing solutions. This individual excels at ideating data centric solutions, explaining data science models, leading project implementation, and translating outcomes into business insights.
As Customer Success of Business Intelligence, this person will partner with clients to consult on data-driven initiatives for sales, marketing and enterprise solutions. This position will demonstrate how data can be used to extract meaningful insights to enable client objectives. This role will work cross functionally with data science, research, technology and business teams to bring products and strategies to life.
The right candidate for this position enjoys a fast-paced environment, while providing high attention to detail and follow-through to multiple projects at once. They will create concepts and impact by leveraging data across consumer behavior analyses, standard marketing KPIs, customer segmentations, data science methods and predictive modeling applications.
Communicating both the data technical process and the resulting “why” of an insight to non-technical users and clients is a must.
- Create relationships, identify data needs and design powerful data solutions that exceed customer expectations through data-driven performance marketing insights
- Brainstorm and ideate solutions with clients using proven data science and business frameworks
- Conduct data analysis, create insights and use visualizations to solve problems
- Partner with data, research and technology teams to integrate learnings into operational platforms and empower those teams cross-functionally to turn platforms into products that are scalable
- Communicate project output in terms of customer value, business objectives, and product opportunity
- Build relationships with business team members and recommend innovative solutions
- Be a strong leader in executing and directing others to deliver high-quality, data-driven projects
- Be fluent in making presentations for both internal and external stakeholders
Who You Are
- Passion at the intersection of agriculture and data
- Four Year College Graduate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of row crop agriculture
- Working knowledge of data science concepts (neural networks, regressions, etc.)
- Familiarity with a programming language (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Willing to travel 30% of the time