Insurance Agent Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Farm Bureau Agent- Work for Yourself, Not by Yourself
We’re glad you’re interested in being a Farm Bureau Agent. Sure, you’ll sell insurance products but being a Farm Bureau Agent is so much more than a sales job- it’s about building your own business by cultivating relationships, being an advocate for people in your community, and identifying the everyday risk of our client members in order to protect livelihoods and futures.
Why Farm Bureau is different
- Protecting Livelihoods and Futures- we’ve got it covered with a wide variety of property/casualty, life insurance, and annuity products.
- Farm Bureau invests heavily in training and development. We invest over $250,000 in the first 3 years as a new agent.
- Dedicated Team- Along the way you’ll be backed by a team of talented supportive people including; an Agency Manager, Sales Performance Manager, Field Training Consultant, Field Commercial Underwriter, Field Ag Underwriter, Regional Financial Consultant, Sales Coach, Just in Time team, and more
· A.M Best “A” Company- Farm Bureau’s positive rating attributes include the strong risk-adjusted capitalization, favorable five-year operating performance and well-established market presence.
Think You Could Be a Good Fit?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to be part of something greater than yourself?
- Do you want a life of significance, not just a job?
- Are you a highly motivated self-starter?
- Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives today?
Valid Candidates will:
- Be able to obtain a Property & Casualty License, Life and Health License
- Meet new business production goals and objectives
- Generate new business via telephone, networking and other lead sources
- Develop insurance proposals, deliver sales presentations and close sales
- Have a valid driver's license
- Pass a background check
- Have the oral and written communication skills as appropriate for this position
- Be able read, write and speak the English language
Our story began in 1939 in Des Moines, Iowa, when the state Farm Bureau founded Iowa Farm Mutual Insurance Company to meet the unique liability insurance needs of farmers. As the company grew, services including auto insurance, home and property insurance, and life insurance were added. Today, our agents build relationships with people from all walks of life to help them protect what matters most and prepare for the future. We’re 1,600 employees and 4,000 field associates strong, and when your life twists and turns, you can depend on your local Farm Bureau agent to be there for you, providing the knowledge and experience to make insurance simple.
Farm Bureau Financial Services
22601 N. 19th Ave Ste 106 PhoenixPhoenix, AZ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Farm Bureau Financial Services
Get fresh Agent Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.