Fargo Country Club Fargo, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FLSA Status: Exempt (Salary)
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Food & Beverage Front of the House
Reports to: Dir. of Food & Beverage, Asst. Dir. of Food & Beverage
Fargo Country Club, in Fargo, ND is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Restaurant Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for members and their guests.
The Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for ensuring outstanding member dining experiences. They are expected to provide leadership, strategic direction, and ensure that service is focused on exceeding member and guest expectation which align with the Club’s service goals and initiatives.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities
• Manager on Duty during the busiest times.
• Ensuring a consistent positive guest experience.
• Planning of weekly and seasonal events.
• Maintaining a clean and organized operation.
• Compliance to Health Department standards.
• Assisting in hiring front of the house, pool services, and on course refreshment staff.
• Maintaining a positive morale within the department.
• Training front of the house, pool services, and on course refreshment staff.
• Assuring consistency in quality of food, service and timing.
• Editing and maintaining proper POS operations.
• Coding and logging of invoices.
• Managing expenditures within budgeted numbers.
• Managing labor within budgeted numbers.
• Overseeing all Food & Beverage Inventory control and maintaining cost of sales within budgeted numbers.
• Daily communications with the Executive Chef and F&B Director’s on department status.
• Leading team in a positive manner.
• Two years of experience in front of the house management.
• Knowledge in profit and loss statements, forecasting and other administrative duties.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Possess a positive demeanor.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. to waist height.
• Frequent bending turning, kneeling and stooping.
• Exposure to hot and cold temperatures.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods.
• Repetitive motion required including computer entry.
• Must be able to operate a golf car in a safe manner.
• Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language.
• Weekends required
• Holidays required
• Must be able to work Day and Night shifts
*This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an associate in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
Fargo Country Club
FoodView all jobs at Fargo Country Club