Shipping Receiving Clerk
Farber Specialty Vehicles Columbus, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
We have been in business for 100 years and still growing! Along with offering competitive wages, great benefits, optional overtime, and indoor work. We are seeking a Shipping Receiving Clerk to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient with MS excel
- Keyboarding skills
- 2 to 3 years of warehouse experience is required
Farber Specialty VehiclesWhy Work Here?
We've been in business and growing for 100 years!
Founded in 1920 in the automotive industry Farber Specialty has grown to become the leader in custom vehicle manufacturing, including health outreach vehicles, bookmobiles, law enforcement vehicles, and more. Still, family-owned and operated Farber Specialty employs more than 100 full-time team members. Now in our fourth generation.
Transportation and Storage