- Posted: over a month ago
- $95,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Farason, Inc is seeking to fill a full-time position with an experienced accountant/bookkeeper. The ideal candidate will have manufacturing industry experience in an accounting role. As a strong communicator, and skilled financial analyst, this role will be responsible for, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, product cost analysis and cash flow including the keying in of data and setting up payments. It is the expectation that financial-status reports specifically monthly cash flows will be produced to help improve Farason’s operational efficiency and aid in our continued growth and decision making.
Objectives of the role:
· Provide comprehensive financial updates to senior management by evaluating, analyzing, and reporting appropriate data points.
· Guide financial decisions by establishing, applying, and monitoring company policies and procedures to current economic landscape.
· Develop, implement, and maintain financial controls and guidelines.
· Develop budgeting strategies and goals with proper scheduling, analysis, and corrective action.
· Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Help develop and support short and long-term operational strategies.
· Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by understanding legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports, and advising management on needed actions.
· Maintain relationships with external auditors, insurance providers, banks and other TPA’s.
· Approve journal entries and monthly reconciliations.
· Periodic production and review of financials with outsourced accounting firm.
· Ensure filing of sales tax reports.
· Coordinate with Human Resources regarding financial matters, when necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
· 5-10+ years accounting experience in manufacturing environment.
· Cost Accounting as it pertains to manufacturing.
· Working knowledge of finance law and regulatory standards (GAAP).
· Working knowledge of federal, state, and local tax compliance regulations and reporting.
· Strong understanding of economic and banking processes.
· Deadline driven and able to work autonomously.
· Detail oriented with problem solving skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office platform products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
· Experience with Financial Software
o Peachtree Accounting (Sage 50) preferable but not required
o ERP (Equipment Requirements Planning) Software preferable but not required
Compensation will be commensurate with years of experience.
855 Fox ChaseCoatesville, PA
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?