We are looking for a part-time or full-time dental assistant with two or more years of experience to join our team. Our office is modern, high tech, organized, and hygienic. Our team is kind, knowledgeable, positive, and provides great customer service.
The dental care we provide is composite restorations, porcelain crowns, veneers, bridges, dental implants, extractions, endodontics, Invisalign, and teeth whitening.
The Dental Assistant will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Taking records, impressions, and x-rays
- Using Dentrix to update electronic patient records
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment, prepare trays of instruments for dental procedures, and instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
- Prepare materials for impressions and restorations.
- Assist in specialty areas such as oral surgery, periodontics and Endodontics
- Support and assist the hygienist as needed, including but not limited to cleaning trays, room setups and cleanups.
- Help track the inventory of supplies and keep it organized.
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday and every other Saturday
Farah Farhoumand, D.D.S. P.C.McLean, VA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.