Business Development Representative - Virtual/Remote
Faraday Honolulu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is seen as an introduction into the company with advancement potential into all departments within the first year based on good performance. The compensation package also includes an uncapped commission structure.
Faraday is prediction infrastructure for the consumer economy. Located in the historic Maltex Building in beautiful Burlington, Vermont, we're a fast-growing venture-backed startup founded in 2012. We believe in privacy and are committed to ending the widespread proliferation of consumer data. We believe in science and the power of statistically significant conclusions. We believe in equity and reject all forms of algorithmic prejudice. We believe in health and fun and encourage a positive work/life balance.
The Faraday team believes diversity in identities, perspectives, and backgrounds fosters creativity and enriches the workplace for us all. We deeply value different points of view that allow us to include and celebrate the diversity within our company, as well as build out better products and experiences for our clients.
We welcome applicants of any race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, age, and socioeconomic, marital, veteran, and disability status.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate discovery meetings for our Account Executives
- Develop targeted lists, call/email/social outreach strategies, and relevant messaging to drive appointments/product demos
- Work with our leadership team to create, prioritize, and qualify strategic target account lists
- Achieve or exceed monthly appointment quotas across a mix of Director, VP, SVP, and C-level execs
- Document use cases, purchase timeframes, next steps, and other critical details
- Understand and convey the Faraday value proposition across multiple verticals and use cases
- Use CRM and other tools to track activity and streamline workflow
- Attend relevant industry events to drive the company’s lead generation efforts
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn
- Eagerness to connect with new prospects
- Ability to identify business challenges and that Faraday can solve
- Skilled written and verbal communicator
- Positive attitude and personable team player
- Excited about professional and personal development
Benefits & Perks:
Faraday holds high standards for all of our employees because we know they can deliver; but not without our support. We offer unlimited paid time off, various levels of paid parental leave, company-paid employee health benefits, an employee assistance program and a company -funded budget dedicated to fueling employee interests and backing the causes we all value most. We strive to empower our team members to pursue their passions and the activities that fulfill them outside of work, as well as arm them with the tools, guidance, and space to achieve their goals with Faraday.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Minimum High School Degree
Knowledge in: Comfortable making cold calls
Knowledge in: Comfortable using social media
Knowledge in: Comfortable using technology (such as email, CRM software, etc)
Knowledge in: Crafting emails used in sales campaigns
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at Faraday