OFFICE MANAGER / BOOK KEEPER @ FANTASTIC SAMS
The Office Manager / Book Keeper is a critical position that needs extreme organization skills, attention to details and passion to standardize policies and procedures, etc. Following is a high level job description:
- Develop a system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts for multiple salon locations, maintain journals and ledgers, verify cash/credit deposits etc.,
- Review timecards in Supersalon for accuracy.
- Process Payroll, 1099's, W-2's, etc. Make sure all forms are filed and tax dues paid.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Income Tax Accounting/General Ledger Reconciliations/Financial Reports.
HUMAN RESOURCE DUTIES
- Keep Employee Records up to date, maintain accurate employee records in Supersalon including Cosmetology license numbers, HR files, etc.,
- Manage employee benefits and business insurance requirements
- Assist with hiring, onboarding new hires, and terminations
- Order Salon supplies, Salon consumable ordering, Color and Retail product and distribution.
- Manage salon maintenance, repair, and operations requirements
- Establish and organize a method to receive order requests and fulfill the orders in an orderly manner. Use Supersalon point of sale wherever applicable.
- Maintain business licenses for all locations.
- Office supply management,
- Oversee all office operations and procedures
- Manage Employee Expenses and Reimbursements.
- Handle additional comprehensive projects as necessary, such as community events/ grand openings/ Chamber of Commerce engagements, etc.,
- Orders supplies and equipment when needed, and monitors costs associated with purchases (keeps within budget).
- Keeps management informed of office operations, culture, activities, etc.
- Answering the phone and directing incoming calls
- Faxing, Copying, and Scanning documents
- Managing Association Membership (including renewals, membership drives, mailings, etc.
- Maintaining and updating social media posts and accounts (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Development and distribution of the company's monthly electronic newsletter
- Coordinating scheduled events with staff and salon personnel.
- Communicating with staff, management and others via mail, phone, etc, Attending and documenting scheduled Manager’s Meetings.
- Additional duties as assigned
Powered by JazzHR