Software Engineer - DevOps - Climate Impact Team
Fannie Mae Reston, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation's housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
As a valued colleague on the Climate Impact Team, you will collaborate with team in designing, producing, testing, or implementing moderately complex software, technology, or processes, as well as create and maintain IT architecture, large scale data stores, and cloud-based systems.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Software Engineer AWS -DevOps role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Independently determine the needs of the customer and create solution frameworks.
- Design and develop moderately complex software solutions to meet needs.
- Use a process-driven approach in designing and developing solutions.
- Implement new software technology and coordinate end-to-end tasks across the team.
- May maintain or oversee the maintenance of existing software.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Experience with Python or another high level language
- Experience with AWS DevOPs tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, and Flyway
- 6+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of experience with Terraform, Jenkins, Flyway
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science or related field
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
TechnologyView all jobs at Fannie Mae