SR. Social Media Associate
Fannie Mae Washington, DC
- Expired: April 07, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will establish Fannie Mae's social center of excellence and influence social strategy. The ideal candidate will be a social media subject matter expert that enjoys working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand business objectives with the goal of informing strategic intent for social and content.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Social Media SR. Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care, so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Work with and inspire creative teams with smart strategies, managing agency relationships on both strategic and creative projects, developing paid media strategies for social, and influencing others across a variety of marketing functions
- Develop creative concepts from idea to completion, including writing creative briefs to deliver and optimize content against the brief
- Build strong collaborative relationships and alliances with key internal/external teams and partners to help deliver innovation and success
- Help identify opportunities for social media strategies and tactics to test-and-learn and achieve business goals
- Keen process orientation and ability to work independently to resolve problems, yet with a strategic sense for how and when to effectively manage up
- Develop and maintain a measurement framework that define success to ensure ongoing review and adjustment in alignment with critical KPIs and metrics
- Represent the Social Media Team across the enterprise as a social media subject matter expert, consulting with teams who are interested in activating on social media and providing counsel for how to strategically activate while also complying with industry regulations and mitigating known risks
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 2 years of experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Social media marketing experience, including strategy, planning, executing, and analyzing paid social media campaigns
- Expertise across major social platforms. Including: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience developing and executing paid social media campaigns across several of the major social platforms; including knowledge of social media best practices and guidelines including: targeting, KPI development, and high-level understanding of paid social media
- Demonstrates an ability to use data, analytics, and audience metrics to measure and drive growth
- Possesses a strong client service orientation and account management skills
- Proven ability to develop and oversee the creative marketing process including writing and presenting of creative briefs, the day-to-day management of agencies
- Demonstrated history of delivering marketing innovation for large scale brand
- Persuasive communicator both orally and in writing
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with flawless execution while adhering to tight timelines
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [email protected]
BusinessView all jobs at Fannie Mae