SF Digital Products - Strategic Alliance - Advisor
Fannie Mae Washington, DC
- Posted: 19 days ago
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
As a valued leader of the team, you will provide expert advice on developing, maintaining, and expanding our third-party relationships through strategic engagement, while providing mentorship and influencing the broader team. In this role, you will apply extensive knowledge of principles, advanced techniques and theories to suggest and implement solutions across your partners, identify opportunities to enhance Fannie Mae products and services, and partner cross-functionally to drive our strategic priorities.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Advisor will have the unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with Fannie Mae's strategic partners while influencing the Digital Alliances (DA) team to reach our strategic priorities. Through these relationships, you will guide partners to take full advantage of Fannie Mae's product offerings and technology integrations to drive digital transformation across the mortgage industry. You will work with management and DA team members in communicating and collaborating with key stakeholders through a thorough understanding of our business objectives. You will build strong multi-level relationships with partners, including those at the highest executive levels, to represent and pursue the goals of our mutual customers, products and programs. You will be responsible for advising team and internal stakeholders on our partners’ latest priorites, providing feedback and developing and executing attainable strategic plans while helping to drive market needs. You will act as a mentor and guide others as an influential member of the leadership team.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Regularly advise on business opportunities to enhance products with external partners
• Counsel business and technology stakeholders to support product growth initiatives
• Build and execute top-tier strategic account and category planning to foster partner collaboration, establish a clear roadmap of goals, and realize Fannie Mae's strategy
• Develop, negotiate and close strategic agreements with top-tier external partners
• Have expert-level product knowledge to identify and propose solutions leveraging Fannie Mae's products and technology to partners to maximize mutual benefits
• Conduct day-to-day interactions and serve as primary contact for partners around all key areas, supporting integration of new products with existing partners and ensuring prompt and proper resolution of daily business issues
• Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to be viewed as the SME in areas that apply to your partners and strategic direction more broadly
• Keep apprised of strategic and business issues, using expert knowledge and understanding to actively engage and influence cross-functional meetings to optimize solutions to business issues
• Independently lead specialized projects across the team and with enterprise-wide stakeholders
• Serve as SME for team, offering guidance and leading innovation, process improvement, and product enhancementsQualifications
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 8 years – 10 years of alliance and/or relationship management
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
Mortgage Banking and/or Secondary Marketing experience strongly preferred
Contract negotiation experience
Specialized knowledge in Capital Markets, Mortgage Banking Technologies, and Credit Services strongly preferred
- Expertise of partner’s product proposition, market value, business challenges and customer opportunities to drive strategies and develop product/program capabilities
- Skilled in delivering influential and impactful presentations to partners and/or executive-level audiences
- Seeks new and innovative ways of working, demonstrating an inquisitive mindset
- Excellent communication, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills
Skilled in Excel
Experience in Microsoft Teams
Strong Microsoft Office Suite (expert
Experience using Salesforce CRM
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
BusinessView all jobs at Fannie Mae