SF CFO - Capital Management and Analysis - Senior Associate
Fannie Mae Washington, DC
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.Job Description
As a valued colleague on our team, you will provide expertise and guidance to team on analyzing, modeling, and interpreting capital and Profit & Loss (P&L) implications. In this role, you will monitor and report on team activities regarding corporate strategy analytics, market-based benchmarking, trend, scenario and business plan analysis on capital requirements, capital allocation, and optimization and effectiveness of business and/or enterprise strategies as needed.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The SF CFO - Capital Management and Analysis - Senior Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Validate quarterly regulatory capital reporting and submit to regulatory agencies.
- Develop and consolidate assumptions and scenarios to perform baseline capital forecasting, DFAST and MST stress testing, key assumption sensitivities, and other analytics and reporting as necessary.
- Analyze corporate strategic plans, and assess capital and PL implications.
- Develop and implement metrics and methodologies for capital adequacy, allocation, and optimization strategies.
- Conduct competitive analysis and benchmarking.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Deep understanding of economic and regulatory capital is preferred
- Expert in one or more of the following: Python, R, SQL, SAS or other programming languages.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Math or other technical discipline, Masters preferred.
- Cross-functional business skills with excellent facilitation and communication skills, strong influencing skills, and ability to effectively present to and work with senior management
- Progress toward CFA a plus
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Fannie Mae