ERS - Program Management - Advisor
Fannie Mae Washington, DC
- Expired: April 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
As a valued contributor to our team, you will advise leadership on end-to-end management of programs that address strategic initiatives, operational needs, and other key business issues by aligning multiple projects, products, processes, and stakeholders.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The ERS - Program Management - Advisor role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Provide expertise on designing and implementing a program or initiative.
- Provide feedback and advice for goals and processes for a program or initiative.
- Evaluate and report on progress for a program or initiative.
- Consult with leaders and stakeholders to gain support for a program or initiative.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 6 years
- Must have Risk and Governance experience
- Background working in Internal Controls
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office tools
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Budget and cost experience
- Contract management experience
- Power B.I
- The group of skills related to Risk Assessment and Management including evaluating and designing controls, conducting impact assessments, identifying control gaps, remediating risk, etc.
- The group of skills related to Influencing including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict
- The group of skills related to Business Insight including advising and interpreting internal stakeholder feedback
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
- The group of skills related to Relationship Management including managing and engaging stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, contracting, etc.
- The group of skills related to Operational Excellence including improving and overseeing internal operations
- Adept at managing project plans and resources
- Skilled in Tableau
- Experience using SharePoint
- Skilled in Microsoft Teams
- Skilled in Excel
- Standard Microsoft Suites
Job REF ID - REF5916R
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [email protected]
BusinessView all jobs at Fannie Mae