Capital Markets CFO - Risk Analysis - Senior Associate
Fannie Mae Washington, DC
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.Job Description
As a valued colleague on our team, you will contribute to risk monitoring and reviews for the organization, coordinate risk mitigation activities, and provide risk mitigation assistance to other groups.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Capital Markets CFO - Risk Analysis - Senior Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Monitor and identify risks to a group or the organization.
- Coordinate risk activities across groups.
- Analyze risks and collaborate with team to develop solutions.
- Partner with teams and business groups on risk mitigation strategies.
- Implement plans or decisions to avoid risks or mitigate their impact.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Masters Degree in Business Administration or Finance or equivalent
- Support the risk management team in the presentation and interpretation of fixed income risk analytics and reporting.
- Identify, measure, monitor, and communicate portfolio risks, including: monitoring of changes to portfolios' risk profiles and the delivery of insights to key audiences (e.g. portfolio managers, senior management and other internal as well as external clients).
- Develop risk reporting and business intelligence tools to extend upon market risk platforms for the identification and measurement of risks within and across fixed income & derivative portfolios.
- Effective presentation and clear communication of analytical results to a variety of stakeholders, including management, oversight committees, and portfolio managers.
- Ad-hoc Analysis : Perform ad-hoc data and quantitative analyses in response to requests from fixed income portfolio managers, credit analysts, and risk team members.
- Familiarity with RiskWorks
- Strong experience with BI Tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy)
- String skills in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, Power Point, Teams, etc)
- Skilled in Anaplan
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Fannie Mae