Access Management - Business Analysis - Senior Associate
Fannie Mae Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation's housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to work with exceptional people and help make an impact on the future of the housing industry. Join us and be part of an inclusive, supportive team thriving in an energizing, collaborative environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will review, monitor, and analyze business data to solve problems and/or make recommendations to improve business performance, as well as identify opportunities for enhanced business efficiency and performance through data and technology.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Access Management - Business Analysis - Senior Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Provide recommendations to the team to determine business needs through understanding business unit operations.
- Gather and evaluate data on business operations, human capital, and resources.
- Make recommendations on areas for improved business performance.
- Identify and make recommendations on solutions to improve business performance.
- Translate business analysis results for customers to empower data-driven decision making
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 2 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- The group of skills related to Communication including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc.
- The group of skills related to Business Insight including advising, designing business models, interpreting customer and market insights, forecasting, benchmarking, etc.
- Skilled in creating and managing databases with the use of relevant software such as MySQL, Hadoop, or MongoDB
- Ability to frame ideas as systems and analyzing the inputs, outputs, and process
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- The group of skills related to Risk Assessment and Management including evaluating and designing controls, conducting impact assessments, identifying control gaps, remediating risk, etc.
- The group of skills related to Business Process Management including business process modeling, process design and implementation, etc.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information
- The group of skills related to Product Development including designing products, developing product roadmaps, translating design requirements, prototyping, etc.
- Experience in the process of analyzing data to identify trends or relationships to inform conclusions about the data
- Focused experience in artificial intelligence (AI), including machine learning and natural language processing (NLP)
- Skilled in recovering failed systems and/or servers, including recovery software, failover clusters, and replication
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
- The group of skills related to Identity and Access Management including managing roles and entitlement and managing identity and access privileges
- The group of skills related to Relationship Management including managing and engaging stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, contracting, etc.
- Expertise in using statistical methods, including: developing and testing hypotheses, using experimental design, and running linear and logistic regressions
- The group of skills related to Operational Excellence including improving and overseeing operations
- The group of skills related to Performance Measurement including evaluating programs, evaluating vendors, and defining and measuring KPIs
- Skilled in discovering patterns in large data sets with the use of relevant software such as Oracle Data Mining or Informatica
- Skilled in the graphical representation of information in the form of a charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards with programs and tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI
- The group of skills related to Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages
- Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Experience monitoring and managing operation systems (OS), and staying current on patches, upgrades, and other elements of the OS
- Skilled in documentation and database reporting for the purposes of analysis, data discovery, and decision-making with the use of relevant software such as Crystal Reports, Excel, or SSRS
- The group of skills related to Governance and Compliance including creating policies, evaluating compliance, conducting internal investigations, developing data governance, etc.
- Experience identifying measures, or indicators of system performance, and the actions needed to improve or correct performance to achieve desired outcomes
- Skilled in supporting, controlling, monitoring, and management of large, complex, and sometimes geographically-dispersed IT infrastructure and applications in order to optimize IT service delivery
- The group of skills related to Influencing including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict
- Expertise in service management concepts for networks and related standards such as ITIL practices or SDLC
- Determining causes of operating errors and taking corrective action
- Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand
- The group of skills related to Security including designing and evaluating security systems, identifying security threats, securing computers, assessing vulnerability, etc.
- Experience managing systems controls, developing recovery plans, diagnosing connectivity issues, and other network system management tasks
- Experience identifying and determining levels of risk to an organization's networks and systems using cybersecurity techniques and tools such as penetration testing, application security, and intel
- Experience in using and maintaining password management software such as Duo, IAG NuID, and/or Ping Identity
- Skilled in Tableau
- Skilled in Active Directory
- Experience using CyberArk
- Experience using scheduling software to book events
- Skilled in LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- Skilled in VPN software and encrypting data
- Skilled in SQL
- Skilled in using virtualization software such as Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare vSphere, or Citrix XenDesktop
- Skilled in Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings, development, and networking platforms
- Skilled in Excel
- Experience managing Google Duo
- Skilled in SailPoint for identity management
- Experience using SharePoint
- Skilled in ServiceNow to manage digital workflows
- Skilled in Microsoft Teams
- Experience using JIRA
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BusinessView all jobs at Fannie Mae