Fann Contracting, Inc - Northern Arizona’s leading heavy-civil and heavy-highway contractor - is now hiring though out Arizona for 6 Professional Class A or B CDL Drivers to join our team! Interview today and be working in 2 days!
Our family-owned almost 60-year company specializes in mass excavation, rock handling, underground utilities, private and public infrastructure, asphalt paving, aggregate crushing, asphalt hot plant production, and much more. Our projects include public and private entities including ADOT, FHWA, BIA, city and county municipalities, private residential and commercial developments.
These positions require a valid and current Class 'A' or 'B' driver's license, tank endorsement preferred. Please no suspensions or DUI within the previous 5 years. Construction hauling experience with Belly Dump, 10 and 12-wheel end dump and water truck preferred but we will train the right candidates. Statewide travel within Arizona. Some minor labor work required.
General/Basic responsibilities include:
· SAFELY hauling asphalt, rock and other aggregates for paving and other projects throughout Arizona
· Occasionally lifting/moving heavy objects and climbing to check load(s) and tarps
· Carrying your own small tool kit to adjust brakes, change bulbs, attach mud flaps etc.
· Completing a thorough timecard, pre-trip inspection, post trip inspection and daily logs, ELDs
· Qualified candidates may occasionally operate heavy equipment (loading your own truck etc.)
When applying at Fann Contracting, Inc, a serious candidate will:
· Thoroughly complete the Driver’s Application via our website: fanncontracting.com
· Be physically qualified for a driving position in accordance with FMCSA regulations
· Have a current Medical long form
· Provide us with a recent/current 5-year MVR from your state of residence
· Complete a new hire FMCSA DOT Drug Screen (at our expense).
· Check their driving record on the Compliance, Safety and Accountability (CSA) website: http://csa.fmcsa.dot.gov/getroadsmart/
This position requires a DOT drug test (at our expense). Pay range will depend upon the type of license and endorsements you hold but will typically range from $15.40 for brand new drivers to $19.85 per hour DOE. If you are proficient in operating equipment, your wage may be significantly higher! Daily subsistence (TRAVEL PAY) of $48 to $55 may also be available. We offer a substantial benefit package including medical, dental, paid life insurance, paid sick time, 401(k) and a profit sharing bonus program.
Apply online at fanncontracting.com or in person at Fann Contracting, Inc., 1403 Industrial Way, Prescott, AZ 86301. Mailing address: PO Box 4356, Prescott, AZ 86302. Office: 928-778-0170 Fax: 928-778-5591
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.