FANEUIL IS HIRING WORK FROM HOME AGENTS IN LEXINGTON!!
TO QUALIFY YOU WILL NEED:
- Internet Service - minimum of 10.0 mbps download and 10.0 mbps upload (no wireless or satellite connections)
- A separate, distraction free work space within your home designed to improve your productivity
The purpose of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) position is to deliver excellent customer care and create sustainable value for customers via phone, email, chat, and correspondence. The CSRs handle service requests, billing explanations and explain company policies and procedures, as well as terms and conditions.
Call Center hours of operations will be Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Responsibilities and Duties
• Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
• Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
• Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
• Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations.
• Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the client's image.
• Ability to process information quickly and accurately.
• Ability to handle routine customer transactions.
• Ability to work under time constraints.
• Ability to understand and apply new concepts.
• Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
• Ability to effectively deal with complex customers.
• Ability to create positive customer relationships by defusing angry and upset customers.
• Demonstrates a commitment to learning quickly and effectively applying knowledge as well as supporting/creating a productive, positive work environment.
• Attention to detail-documentation and follow-up.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service experience Knowledge of mainframe and computer (pc) and internet applications
- Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent telephone tact and diplomacy
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with supervisors, peers, and customers
- Proficiency in keyboarding/data entry
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by use of correct grammar and terminology
- Time management skills (dependable, accurate, and detail oriented)
- Successful completion of Drug Screen and Background check which includes Criminal and Credit)
- Ability to work the hours of operations as shifts will not be assigned until the end of training
- Ability to attend 100% of the required weeks of training
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete drug screening and a criminal background check