As a top professional, you desire an employer who recognizes and appreciates your talent, education, and professional credentials. You want great pay and a place where you can make an active contribution. We also know that you want to test your skills in a challenging yet rewarding career that offers the real promise of growth and job satisfaction.
Faneuil Inc. is a dynamic, fast paced, hard driving company and we are looking for an exceptional Technical Support Specialist located at Faneuil's Corporate Office in Hampton, VA. We are looking for a smart, knowledgeable, hard-working, and technically savvy IT specialist to keep our technical infrastructure and end users up and running. When we find the right, high performing employees for our company, we offer a professional environment where you can build your career, learn new skills, grow and develop, and make a difference.
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete a background investigation, which will includes criminal and drug testing.
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing end-user support to our Corporate office and remote locations. In addition to onsite support, the position is required to provide technical support to remote users and help desk support to both remote and local users. Additional responsibilities include assisting the IT Manager with ensuring license compliance, adherence to security policies, daily backups, and system monitoring.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide technical support for information technologies, system integration, desktop troubleshooting, LAN, remote access and Internet
- Backup to HRIS Manager.
- Cell Phone/Printer Lease Management.
- Manages technical resources working onsite, providing vendors with all the information needed to assist in supporting the end users.
- IT Equipment Procurement.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium
- Configure software to connect to call center servers
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems
- Perform creation of new accounts using company provide software tools
- Diagnoses and resolves technical problems, prevents problem from escalation and provides solution tracking.
- Performs day-to-day maintenance of network servers (backups, administration, hardware maintenance)
- Handles multiple project responsibilities simultaneously to prioritize work and resolve technical emergencies as they may occur.