Base Pay Rate: $10.25 Per Hour--With Incentives Our Average Rep Earns An Additional $1.50 Per Hour And Our TOP REPS EARN AN ADDITIONAL $3.00 Per Hour.Inbound calls and no selling!!!
The purpose of Customer Service Representatives (CSR) position is to deliver excellent customer care and create sustainable value for customers via phone, email, chat, and correspondence. The CSRs handle service requests, billing explanations, service and energy conservation advice, and explain company policies and procedures, as well as terms and conditions.
Call Center hours of operations are Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00pm . Training will be Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:30PM for 5 weeks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
- Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
- Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
- Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations.
- Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the client's image.
- Ability to process information quickly and accurately.
- Ability to handle routine customer transactions.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Ability to understand and apply new concepts.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
- Ability to effectively deal with complex customers.
- Ability to create positive customer relationships by defusing angry and upset customers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to learning quickly and effectively applying knowledge as well as supporting/creating a productive, positive work environment.
- Attention to detail-documentation and follow-up.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum1 year of customer service experience
- Knowledge of mainframe and computer (pc) and internet applications
- Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent telephone tact and diplomacy
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with supervisors, peers, and customers
- Proficiency in keyboarding/data entry
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by use of correct grammar and terminology
- Time management skills (dependable, accurate, and detail oriented)
- Successful completion of Drug Screen and Background check which includes Criminal and Credit
- Ability to work the hours of operations as shifts will not be assigned until the end of training
- Ability to attend 100% of the required weeks of training
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete a background investigation, which may include a criminal and credit check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.25 to $13.00 /hour