FANEUIL IS HIRING CAMBODIAN BILINGUAL WORK FROM HOME CALL CENTER REPS.
MUST LIVE IN THE SACRAMENTO AREA!!!
TO QUALIFY YOU WILL NEED:
- Internet Service - minimum of 10.0 mbps download and 10.0 mbps upload (no wireless or satellite connections)
- A separate, distraction free work space within your home designed to improve your productivity
The purpose of Korean Customer Service Representatives (CSR) position is to deliver excellent customer care and create sustainable value for customers via phone, email, chat, and correspondence. The Spanish CSRs handle service and information requests, billing explanations, cost savings advice, and explain company policies and procedures along with terms and conditions.
Call Center hours of operations are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM; shifts will be determined towards the end of training. Training will be Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM for 4 weeks.
Essential Job Functions:
• Fluently speak Cambodian and English to assist with customer's needs
• Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs
• Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care
• Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction
• Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations
• Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic,