The Workforce Supervisor is responsible for the development of the workforce specialists to ensure that call center objectives such as SVL and Shrinkage are met. The Supervisor would be tasked with managing the day to day activities of the team, will also develop tactics based on the manager’s and company’s strategies for success while maintaining a favorable work environment. The development of relationships between Workforce and Operations is a critical component to the supervisor’s success. This role will report to the Workforce Manager/Director of Workforce Management.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
· Forecast and Schedule tasks for assigned programs
· Ensure the professional development of each of the workforce specialists
· Willing to be “in the game” with the specialists to inspect what you expect while also leading by example
· Build relationships with the operational leaders specifically the manager, supervisor and team leads
· Drive real time strategies including skilling, shrinkage utilization, as well as partner with operations to drive representative behaviors especially around call handling
· Provide daily wrap up to the leadership team in conjunction with the Forecasting Analyst which would include key indicators such as call drivers, handle time and forecast comparisons, day of week comparisons, absenteeism trending, as well as other unique behaviors and drivers
· Measure return on investment between shrinkage usage and performance
· Coordinate with local leadership teams to schedule offline activities to balance SVL’s while also ensuring other KPIs are met
· Provide weekly plan to workforce leader and operations team to identify the opportunities and challenges of the coming week
· Partner with the Training Manager to deliver Workforce systems training and processes to new hire groups
· Must have 3 years of working in call center environment
· Must have 2 or more years of call center experience of conducting real-time, scheduling and forecasting activities
· Must have 1 or more years’ experience of leading a team on a call center environment
· Ability to drive high performance work teams
· Experience and understanding of staffing, queues, and performance measurements
· Proficiency with Excel
· Adept at managing multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to drive and effectively communicate change
· Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment. Tactful, flexible and people oriented.
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to act and drive a sense of urgency to ensure both internal and external customers are served in a timely manner.
· Ability to motivate and lead through tactical leadership built from strategic vision.
· Strong ability to analyze call trends and take appropriate action
· High school diploma; college degree preferred
· Must be available to work any shift any day
· Working knowledge of call center dynamics, verbiage and methodologies
· Proficiency with IEX & Aspect scheduling software preferred
· Previous Workforce management experience in real-time management, scheduling and forecasting
· Experience in Multi-site call center management desired