FANEUIL IS NOW HIRING WORK-FROM-HOME AGENTS!! MUST HAVE YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT!
MUST LIVE IN THE WICHITA, KANSAS AREA TO BE CONSIDERED!!!
TO QUALIFY YOU WILL NEED:
- Internet Service:
- minimum of 5.0 mbps download
- minimum of 10.0 mbps upload
- <75ms latency (ping)
- no wireless or satellite connections
- ethernet cable needed for modem
Check your internet speed by clicking this link: https://speedsmart.net/
- Your own computer:
- Windows 10
- 4G RAM
Check your computer specifications:
Go to Start
Select Settings (left menu, gear icon)
Scroll down to “About”
- USB headset with built-in mic
- A separate, distraction free work space within your home designed to improve your productivity
The purpose of Customer Service Representatives (CSR) position is to deliver excellent customer care and create sustainable value for customers via phone, email, chat, and correspondence. The CSRs handle calls and email requests from claimants, employers, staff, the public and other interested parties regarding Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits and other related services.
Call Center hours of operations are Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM PACIFIC time and Saturday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM PACIFIC time. Shifts will be determined towards the end of training.
Essential Job Functions:
- Utilize appropriate systems guides, interview techniques and established protocol to obtain necessary information, determine claim type and program code, and complete claims process so that "first pay" and timeliness goals are met and claimants receive entitled benefits.
- Extensively use automated systems to review, enter, update and report claim information.
- Follow established protocol to take statements; key information from claimants and employers; and prepare and process documents which are used to adjudicate claims and make accurate determinations.
- Follow up with claimants and employers through phone calls or e-mail to obtain necessary information to process claims timely and efficiently.
- Complete training to address various claim types and understand business functions.
- Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
- Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
- Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
- Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations.
- Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the client's image.
- Ability to process information quickly and accurately.
- Ability to handle routine customer transactions.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Ability to understand and apply new concepts.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
- Ability to effectively deal with complex customers.
- Ability to create positive customer relationships by defusing angry and upset customers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to learning quickly and effectively applying knowledge as well as supporting/creating a productive, positive work environment.
- Attention to detail-documentation and follow-up.
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 6 months call center experience or at least 1 year of customer service experience
• Knowledge of mainframe and computer (pc) and internet applications
• Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent telephone tact and diplomacy
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with supervisors, peers, and customers
• Proficiency in keyboarding/data entry
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by use of correct grammar and terminology
• Time management skills (dependable, accurate, and detail oriented)
• Successful completion of Background check
• Ability to work the hours of operations as shifts will not be assigned until the end of training
• Ability to attend 100% of the required weeks of training
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete drug screening and a background investigation.
Job Type: Full-time